10.07.2013

Week in Review


Have I ever told you what an outstanding chef we have at the Fleur Hy-Vee?  Chef Stacey can make a twig and soy sauce taste delicious.  This week, she did it again by whipping up some fresh mozzarella. I am fresh mozz's #1 fan and hers did not dissapoint. Most people go to speciality cheese shops to get something this fresh and she just whipped it up in the middle of the grocery store this weekend.


These are the 3 I bought. It was the perfect pairing to the fresh tomatoes from the garden and on top of my whole grain, turkey pepperoni and grilled green bell pepper pizza.  The rest is being saved for grilled cheese and tomato basil soup. 


I also wanted to share a sunset from this past week. My favorite part of the day, knowing the journey home ends in light, brings promise of another day and a second chance to finally get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment