6.23.2013

Another Sunday....

It has been a little while since I have had the time to blog these past few weeks. It feels like a bit of a blur, time passes by so quickly sometimes. My blog time is when I have time to think, breathe and enjoy my thoughts.

Eventhough work has been very time consuming, I would not trade it for the world. I can honestly say, there are few days in a year when I do not want to go. I truly love my job, the people I work with and all the opportunity and excitement that comes with it each day.

The people closest to me always remind me how much of a different and happier person I am since I made my professional move 5 years ago.  I loved my previous job and the people I worked with, but it was just time for a change and I have never looked back.

I hope everyone has a job they love, to have this same feeling each day as they go out into the world. It makes another Sunday not so difficult to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment