12.16.2012

My Holiday Card

Dear friends of my blog,

This past weekend, a group of friends of mine got together for our "family" Christmas. We spent a fun evening celebrating our friendships and recalling all of our fun memories we shared over the past year. Part of our little group is Kevin, our holiday penguin. He has been with us for a few years now and celebrates with us each season.

Kevin is my Christmas card this year. He reminds me of the consistency of all the good that surrounds me each year: family, friends, an awesome job and another year of being healthy and happy.

During the hustle and bustle of the week that is to come, I hope you are reminded of all the good you have surrounding you each day. Most of the time, it is easy to take note of the challenges we face and we forget to pay more attention to all the things that are going right. Through it all, each day is a gift and will keep you hopeful for the good that is already there and is to come.

Have a happy holiday season and I hope your heart is as full as mine today and always.

Anne and Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment