4.18.2012

Somebunny Likes Sun Tea

The first spring in our new home, one of my kitties was tortured by a small animal in our basement window well. At first I thought it was a mouse, but upon closer inspection, it was a baby bunny. I descended down into our deep well and scooped him out with a bucket. Little did I know...

Last year, I planted gorgeous pots of flowers and foliage. I placed the pots around the patio and beamed with satisfaction. The next day, as I went out to water my colorful new life, all that was left were skeletons of the once vibrant and full pots. I was in complete shock and puzzled by how this happened.  As I am talking to myself, outloud, I scanned the yard and saw the culprit:  all grown up bunny from the window well. I still swear he wiped his mouth, smiled and then rubbed his belly.

This year, I have spotted him again, close to my neatly planted pots. He keeps torturing my kitty and boy is he a brave little soul.  I just had to share this picture. 

Looks like he might be open to eating or drinking anything....



No comments:

Post a Comment