10.31.2011

Happy Halloween!

What a fun holiday! This weekend, my bestie and I dressed up for a fabulous Halloween party at a co-workers house. It was awesome seeing the spirit of Halloween alive in so many adults.

Last night was trick-or-treating for our neighborhood. The best costumes were the kiddos that made theirs. My favorite was the adorable boy in a lemonhead box. It even had the nutrition information on the side! The perfect costume to go after dietitian's heart (he got a few extra pieces of candy).

Today, I got the awesome picture of my beloved co-workers from my previous job. The work in a dermatology lab and we always joke around saying we are labs rats. Today, they truly are!

I made some yummy healthy cupcakes for my co-workers to "treat" them. They all asked how I made it healthy. I tricked them and told them not a thing. After they were all done, I revealed that the cake was made with canned pumpkin and the cream cheese frosting was made with light cream cheese. Yummy!

Hope your Halloween has been as fun as mine!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment