8.18.2011

Fun, Friends and Time Off!

I am sooo looking forward to winding down my summer with some time off to do whatever I have needed to do. It is easy to forget about "me" time and how it does keep you a healthier person.

When you devote time to yourself, decrease the stress of a planned schedule and do things you actually WANT to do, if enhances your mood and good endorphins are released. This helps overall mental and physical health. We all know we need to eat well and exercise, but do we really know how important it is to just relax?

I plan on doing just that, with no planner or schedule lurking over my shoulder. Making time for myself, friends and activities are at the top of my "to do" list. I hope you have rejuvenated yourself with some happy endorphins this summer.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment