2.16.2011

Would a pink room be acceptable for a 30 something?

Aww February.....
Whenever I think about February, yes Valentines Day comes to mind, but more importantly, all my favorite colors. Maybe it is because this Aquarius is bias, but I absolutely cannot get enough of being surrounded by pinks, whites, reds and purples. I am not a big fan of the day, but the colors of the holiday are mesmerizing to me.

When I was younger, I had the ultimate girlie pink room, floor to ceiling of all different shades. I would still have it, if my parents had not decided it was time to change it into Mom's sewing room of dismal shades of taupe and black. Every year, I secretly wish I could have a room, completely devoted to my love of these shades. Ironically, I also am drawn to produce of these shades too. Tomatoes, watermelon, raspberries, strawberries, eggplant, cauliflower and onions are all some of my favorite. They all taste as beautiful as they look.

Are some of your favorite colors, also, some of your favorite flavors? Does it make you happy to see food in the shades that appeal to you on your plate? I will go to my happy pink room (in my mind of course) while munching on crispy pink lady, pure bliss for a 30 something aquarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment