5.17.2010

Hy-Vee Extreme Family Makeover

I know I am bias because I work for Hy-Vee, but I want to share with everyone this amazing opportunity!

The Des Moines Area Hy-Vee's are having a Extreme Family Makeover. 19 families will be chosen for this 8-week healthier lifestyle challenge. The families will be working with their local Hy-Vee dietitian and local YMCA to work on nutrition and fitness. As part of the 8 weeks, the families will receive points for things they participate in, such as physical activity, cooking classes and healthier lifestyle choices.

Not only will each family have the opportunity to learn valuable information regarding nutrition and physical activity, but will be able to win monetary prizes.

This is such a great opportunity for a family to find the healthy balance between busy lives and healthy lifestyles.

Deadline is May 24th to apply, so stop by your local Des Moines Area Hy-Vee today and apply at customer service.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    My name is Matt Baiamonte, and I am the Account Manager for Hy-Vee's online photo service, http://hyvee.lifepics.com. Hy-Vee's online photo business has been growing like crazy and we just launched a truly unique affiliate program called, OPEN. I think there is a great opportunity here for you and I would love to discuss this more with you. I did not see a way to contact so this was the only method. Since I am their Account Manager I can work with you on providing you insights and upcoming promotions for Hy-Vee Photo, which should help your blog. Please send me an email to mattb@lifepics.com and I can give you more details and answer any questions you have.

    Thank you,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete