6.29.2009

Tried a tasty tortilla that may not be new to the world, but is new to me. It is Mission's Life Balance Plus tortillas. They are delicious, have 23 vitamins and minerals, DHA and Omega 3 FA's and 300 mg of calcium (the same amount in 1 cup of milk). They are a good source of fiber and come in different sizes. I am hooked! I think this is a great way for the non-milk lovers out there to get calcium. My father, being one of those people. Yes, men need calcium too! I had my tortilla with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter and 1/2 banana sliced on top. Delicious! Did the Hy-Vee triathlon yesterday in a relay team. Man, was I slow on my bike, but so happy to finish. Next year, next time to increase my goals and speed. I think I can see why people get addicted to doing tri's. I may be hooked......

No comments:

Post a Comment