3.02.2022

"Consistency" Weekly Wisdom

Inspiration Quote in black letters with a black background with grey dots

Year of Big Dietitian Energy Focus #1:  Consistency

This is the #1 thing I struggle with the most. I am really consistent at being inconsistent. I strive to be consistent in all areas of my life, but it always seems to get off track. The #1 thing derailing my consistency efforts is vacation. I love to go on vacation but does it knock me off my routine and it takes me a bit to get back on it. It has also taken me some time to really nail down why I let it throw off my consistency. 

It's not because of time off, it's not because I throw all my good habits out the window - it is 100% me actually pausing for a minute to enjoy life and not constantly be on the go, and it feels good. It feels like the place I should be most days. So how can I create this same feeling with the hustle and bustle of everyday life?  

It might be something completely opposite for you when it comes to your consistency. Have you dug into why you get thrown off?  Maybe it doesn't throw off all the consistency in your life, maybe it is your personal life. Maybe it throws off your creativity. Maybe it throws off the day you get your groceries and do your meal prep. 

The more consistent we can be with anything, the better results we will get. It's ok to see it veer off on occasion if we know why and how to correct it. Inconsistency should never last too long...

#bigdietitianenergy #embracethehellyeah

~AE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment