5.01.2019

"May Day" Weekly Wisdom

May Day Weekly Wisdom Inspirational Quote

What did you dream about being when you grew up?

Did you want to be a doctor, firefighter, astronaut?  Did you want to be a nurse, veterinarian or movie star?  I bet you had a list of things you wanted to be when you became an adult but I bet "kind" was never on the list.   

We are so busy trying to grow up, studying in school, dreaming of our futures, making all the money and  I feel we are forgetting the most important job we could ever have and that is being kind. Each day, I am aware of my to-do list but I am also aware of my to-be list:  to be the best version of myself throughout the day. On my way to the gym, Anne and I have a little chat and I ask her to be patient and kind with everyone she encounters during the day. I ask her to not let the day get away with her and forget her purpose of being a good person. 

In honor of May Day, think about about the true meaning of this day. A May Day basket is given to show people in your life a little kindness. We can celebrate kindness everyday and please make this #1 on our to-be list. How will you show daily kindness?

#embracethehellyeah | #lessstuffmorelife

~AE



No comments:

Post a Comment