4.17.2019

Easter 2019 Weekly Wisdom

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, unless they're Cadbury and it's my basket Weekly Wisdom

Can there be too much of a good thing?

I am 100% guilty of picking out all the red and pink jellybeans and only eating those flavors. You can imagine how excited I was when I saw Brachs and Starburst came out with their "only red" bags for Easter this year. I did pause for a minute as I was picking out another red bean. Do I do this in all aspects of my life?  Do I only selectively choose the same thing over and over and cowardly not branch out?  

I do!  I totally do this. And I wonder why I get frustrated when my favorite options are available. Sure this is a rando analogy but I am guilty of putting all my energy and thought into one thing at a time. In which I have determined is not always the best way to go. Having different "baskets" just helps to offer balance in our lives. Putting energy into different passions can only help encourage a well-rounded approach to life without the disappointment when things don't work out. 

Maybe save Easter for the time you "pick out all the pink and red jellybeans" and in life, place your eggs in many different baskets.  You might find a new passion for a new flavor in your life. 

#embracethehellyeah | #lessstuffmorelife

~AE

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. News Health Pro lively way of life. it is harder to define mental health than bodily health , because, in many cases, prognosis relies.

    https://newshealthpro.com

    ReplyDelete