1.16.2019

#WeeklyWisdom and "Just Be You" Nosh

#Weekly Wisdom and "Just Be You" Nosh

Have you been authentically and truly you this week?

It is only Wednesday and I am pretty sure I have had at least 3 moments of "fake it til you make it." Most of those times were me being on autopilot and falling into the "who I am suppose to be" instead of "who I want to be."  I caught it midstream 2 out of the 3 times and was upset with myself for falling into the silly trap of not being myself. I also consider it progress for recognizing the ridiculousness and learning to resist the program.  

I am not in this space to give you any top tips or secrets to succeed, except to just be you. If the perfect secrets and tips existed, we would already be doing them. There will always be lists of top tips, programs you can buy or people you can pay to help guide you to your definition of success. If you don't fundamentally and authentically be yourself, not one of those things is going to get you to your goal, whatever your goal may be. 

Keep a tab on your authenticity. Call yourself out when you recognize it happening. Don't get sucked into not doing the hard work and trying to find the easy way out thinking, someone else has all the answers. Just being you is the only tip you really need for success. 

#embracethehellyeah | #lessstuffmorelife

~AE







No comments:

Post a Comment