12.26.2018

#WeeklyWisdom and Christmas Nutrition Nosh


#WeeklyWisdom and Christmas Nutrition Nosh

Happy Happy Holidays! What are you doing to celebrate?

I hope you're simply having the most wonderful Christmastime. Obviously I am having a killer time soaking in all the kisses I can get with a lovely cocktail. I have decided this is a pretty genius idea to just plant myself in a comfy chair so whoever walks by gives me a second look and a smooch out of obligation. I may have done this for the past two days....

But seriously, I hope you are surrounded by the people who make your heart burst with so much happiness. I hope you have had meaningful conversations, fantastic food and created memories to last lifetime. I hope you have been generous, kind and present in everything occurring over the past few days. But most of all, I hope you are full of feelings of joy for all you have accomplished this past year and being able to share some slow moments, realizing what this beautiful life is for. 

~AE


No comments:

Post a Comment