9.22.2021

"Change the Frequency" Weekly Wisdom

Inspirational quote in black letters on a grey background with black and white polka dots

How is your vibe providing a ripple effect?

"Vibe" is such a trendy word and I am here for it. I have been thinking a lot about how someones vibe really is impactful. It can change the whole ambiance of a room because not only do we see it, we feel it. We all know a person who has the best vibes. We want to be around them because more and it changes our own vibe. I know when I am having one of those days, I find those people because they totally change everything about my day. 

When you wake up each day, you choose your vibe for the day but we all know that can change very quickly. The ups and downs of your day happen naturally and so does your frequency. But what we forgot is we can also override it, consciously, if we are not digging that vibe. You can be the person others want to be around. You can be the person who changes the atmosphere. 

Be the person who decides each day to change the frequency. 

#embracethehellyeah

~AE






 

No comments:

Post a Comment