11.25.2020

"Thanksgiving Gratitude" Weekly Wisdom

 

Thanksgiving Gratitude in black lettering on a polka dot background

Who will be at your Thanksgiving table this year?

I am very thankful for those NOT at my table this year. I will miss my heartbeats dearly, but I know it's the right thing to do to keep everyone safe. I look forward to the next time we can share a meal together and it doesn't have to be a holiday. There are so many opportunities to be with our loved ones throughout the year, maybe we think about doing that more instead of packing it all within a couple months. 

Anytime can be the most wonderful time of the year. 

With an empty table this year, I am still whole heartedly grateful and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. 

#embracethehellyeah

~AE




No comments:

Post a Comment