10.04.2017

Weekly Wisdom and Happy One Year Podcast-Versary to Me Top 5 Nutrition Noshes

Nutrition Nosh One. Wisdom.

Inspirational Quote by Anne Elizabeth

“The one thing I think Registered Dietitians need to do A LOT more of in their life is to toot their own horns.  Shout it out to the world that you are the nutrition expert, you are smart, capable and you are the professional all kinds of entities craving nutrition information and advice should seek out. Registered Dietitians are doing amazing things and working in amazing ways. This is why I started this podcast. I want to toot your horn for you, tell your story, share your expertise and then in turn create a kick-ass tribe of registered dietitians who support each other along this crazy, fantastic, challenging and valued journey. It all begins by starting a conversation that truly matters.”
Anne Elizabeth, RD, LD, FAND

Nutrition Nosh Two. Weekly Conversation. 

Conversations with Anne Elizabeth Podcast on iTunes



In honor of this very special and inspiring year, I am having a celebratory giveaway of the things I love right now!  Go to www.anneelizabethrd.com and enter to win. Entries will be accepted until the end of October!

Nutrition Nosh Three. Week in Review.
Best Girlfriends

The past 2 weeks have kind of been a whirlwind of travel (which I will be sharing very soon because it was awesome) so I had a hot minute to visit my Frista Carlena and her family, head to my favorite derm, Dr. J and see my momma. 

Adorable kiddo drinking coffee

We had a pretty fun weekend. It was great hanging out with the kiddos. My godson, Charlie, likes to drink coffee. Hilarious!  At least I know I am in good company if we ever have a solo breakfast date. 

Denver Omelet from Le Peep for Breakfast

Le Peep is a fun little breakfast in Omaha and in a slew of other states. It was hard to bypass the Cinnamonster and Hot Chocolate for breakfast, which I will save for my next visit. So I headed to their Healthy Habits Menu and ordered this beautiful egg white Denver Omelet. I was also very excited the side of fresh fruit wasn't all melon, there was pineapple, grapes, kiwi and strawberries paired with a sourdough English muffie. I did have to pry the coffee pot from Charlie's hands to enjoy their delicious coffee with breakfast. 

Baking Banana Bread Muffins

We went back to the house and I noticed Carlena had a bunch of bananas that were about ready to cross over, so we decided to be domestic goddesses and make banana muffins and round banana bread. It was great Carlena had all the ingredients because she is a savory eater and not a sweet eater. Her hubby on the other hand loves baked goods as much as I do. We didn't have real butter and the margarine we used didn't quite make the best banana bread. So note to self, use real butter to get the best banana bread texture. 

Banana Bread with banana slice smile

The smiling round bread was breakfast for the kiddos for the next week, even though I really wanted to eat it because it was so cute!

Sunday Funday Flag Football

After we ate a few muffies, we headed off to an afternoon of 2nd grade flag football. Carlena's hubby Doug is the coach and holy wow, was I impressed with these little guys. They follow plays and make some great catches, touchdowns and 2 point conversions. The day was beautiful and it was great being outside and enjoying the joy of kids being kids. 

Nutrition Nosh Four. Workout Playlist of the Week.

This is a very special workout playlist of the week. If you have listened to my podcast, there is a snazzy song at the beginning that sets the tone for my podcast. I didn't want to get a free song off the internet and wanted to use an authentic and talented artist. There is 12 songs for the whole year of my podcast-versary playlist and it begins and ends with One of These Days by The Gemini. Now go and sweat and move what your mama gave ya and listen to the playlist on Apple Music and Spotify!


Workout Playlist of the Week on Apple Music and Spotify

Nutrition Nosh Five. What I Love Right Now. 

I started my podcast because I fell in love with listening to podcasts. Podcasts are the best and most easily accessible classroom. I can learn everything and anything I want. These are the podcast I love right now and are always on my radar. I may not always have tons of free time to listen to each and everyone and not all of their topics or guests intrigue me, but each of these offer me the perfect variety of content. Found my Fitness takes care of my geeky, science, health infatuation. The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe, reminds me of growing up and listening to Paul Harvey and learning about human storytelling with the sweet, soothing voice of Mike Rowe. The Joe Rogan Experience is a great combination of education, learning about cool people and what they do and Joe Rogan is well just awesome. The Food Blogger Pro Podcast is a new one I enjoy learning more about food and blogging and everything in between. WTF with Marc Maron is a podcast where he has a conversation with famous people and really gets to know them on a very personal level. What podcasts do you love right now? Share with me!  I am always adding to my list.  

Recommended Podcasts Anne Elizabeth Loves Right Now



Here's to Year #1 and to Year #2!

~AE



1 comment:

  1. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from cervical dystonia, I have suffered from cervical dystonia since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the constant muscle contractions and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including dystonia, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from dystonia just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from dystonia you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete