8.24.2014

Week in Review


Vacation!!!! A whole week off and away from the everyday grind. Very exciting, liberating and thought provoking.  It was much needed and I am hopeful it will rejuvenate me and inspire me to live my life to the fullest. 


The beauty and green of northern Minnesota was breathtaking!


A few pit stops along the way to break up the trip and to see sites I don't get to see everyday in the concrete jungle. I got to dip my toes in Lake Superior. It was cold but it was a must on my list! 


My four friends and I got to stay at a sweet little family cabin on Hungry Jack Lake that has been in my friend Jason's family for years.



Each day, I had the joy and quiet empowerment of running along this beautiful green encased road.


Picked a few flowers along the way to brighten up the cabin...


I kayaked and tried paddle boarding for the first time (balance, balance, balance!) on the beautiful lake right outside the back door.


We did a little hiking to a beautiful spot overlooking the lake called Honeymoon Bluff. Who wouldn't have a great time with these 4?  


I left this week renewed, revived and on top the the world. It was a "one of a kind" vacation that I will never forget and at a time in my life when I needed it the most. 


No comments:

Post a Comment