7.28.2014

Weeks in Review


Live music is one of my favorite things in the world, well music in general just puts me in my happy place. An outdoor concert is the cherry on top of my summer sundae and going with friends is priceless. These weirdos are my tribe! 


And Juan Fernando (my penguin friend) got to enjoy the concert and meet new friends as well during that week of adventures. You may see him pop up every once and awhile because he has an adventurous spirit and is a social butterfly. 


This past week started off nicely...busy at work after a long weekend. But to my dismay, you just never know what is going to happen. I keep it all in perspective, things can always be worse. There are many people who experience hardships on a daily basis and I cannot imagine having that in my life. I am forever grateful for each day I am given and never take it for granted. 


In a minute, things can change.  I will miss my sweet little car. May this week be a little more uneventful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment