6.17.2014

Weeks in Review


It has been a few weeks of crazy madness and great memories. I have not done my week in review for quite awhile and I have decided to commit to keeping up with my writing, starting with my blogs     (yes another one is on the horizon with my friend and co-worker), my short stories (which is something I do for fun) and to continue working on my book (that is for another day). I am going to take at least 15-30 minutes out of my day to just write. I will keep you updated on that status. 


Summer has brought some great memories, like a day of professional golf viewing with great friends. My parents celebrated 40 years of marriage. Wow. They are roles models in so many ways and making love work and last is just another one added to the list. 


As I get older, I am cherishing the simple beauty that is all around me. In a world where we are exposed to many unhappy things, I am going to also try to find something beautiful in every day. 



I got to celebrate the Fathers in my life with my dad and Poppo. Where would I be without them?


And I am ever so lucky to have such great friends in my life. I know, no matter what happens to me, there are a list of people who shower me with love and support.

This "Weeks in Review" is reminding me of all these people and puts a smile on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment