6.29.2014

Week in Review


It has been a crazy and fun week again!  I started another blog with my co-worker and pretty cool friend, Stacey. Stacey is a chef that I work with and we have had a great collaboration over the years. I am lucky to work with a chef who cares about health and wellness as much as I do. Each week we are doing cooking videos, recipes and weighing in on hot topics in the news. Make sure to follow us each week, you will thoroughly entertained and maybe learn something new. Crazy Cool and in the Kitchen:  http://crazycoolandinthekitchen.blogspot.com/?m=1


Nothing says summer like ice cream. I have been a little obsessed with it since Stacey made homemade deliciousness this past week. There is nothing like homemade vanilla ice cream (oh and chocolate too). Sure you can buy ice cream but have you made a batch from scratch lately?  Make a memory this summer and make your own. It doesn't compare to anything you can get in stores.


I ended the week with a little trip to Omaha for a concert with my frista and her hubbie. The bands were straight from the 90's and brought back a lot of memories from high school and college. We were surprised by how many of the songs we knew and relived a lot of random moments. It was a beautiful night under the stars for 2 of my favorite things: dear friends and live music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment