4.09.2014

Wisdom Wednesday


When I was in college, I took a creative writing class (which I absolutely loved) and during the semester, I was assigned to read a short story and another student was also designated to read that same story. We then presented our view and interpretation. It was fascinating to hear how we both read something completely the same but completely different. Life and relationships are very much this same way. When 2 people are in the same situation, each individual will see it differently. It has been difficult for me understand this in my life but as I have gotten older and wiser, it is much easier to embrace. Different views can be positive and productive if seen that way. Be open and embrace how others see a situation, especially with those individuals you want in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment