2.05.2014

Wisdom Wednesday

About 2 years ago, I attended a life-changing conference and listened to a speaker (and fellow dietitian) by the name of Chere Bork. She was an amazing speaker, full of heart and compassion. She resonated with me on many different levels. She taught me to dig deep and discover my values, what I want and need in my life. I have never lost sight of those since that day and feel my life is on the right track because if it. I had to share the one quote that she got me with:  "I can do anything, but I cannot do everything."  This quote is on a post-it above my work computer to remind myself that I know I am superwoman, but superwoman needs a little help sometimes. Believe in yourself, attempt anything your heart desires, but don't be afraid to say no and ask for help if needed. Value yourself the way you want others to value you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment