1.29.2014

Wisdom Wednesday


I love love love this saying!  I used to feel guilty about everything!!!! (Guilt is good sometimes, morals are good, you get what I mean) Now I do not feel guilty about things I take pleasure in, especially food. It is a horrible relationship to have with food:  you eat something, feel guilty, beat yourself up...repeat. Why do this to yourself?  If there is a food, that truly brings you pleasure, ENJOY IT!  Make it good though, make it count. If it's a candy bar you love, find your favorite and enjoy it on occasion (don't go crazy). I will tell you my guilty pleasure:  hot fudge sundaes. I used to settle for the ones from DQ, now I make homemade vanilla ice cream and homemade hot fudge...about once a year and I don't feel one bit guilty about it....not at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment