11.25.2013

Week in Review

It was one of those weeks that was extremely busy and I could not wait for a quiet weekend at home to recharge just in time for the bustle of the holiday season.

Friday was busy at the store and I had a fun holiday "Happy Hour" in our HealthMarket. I made my favorite Mediterranean Dip that was a huge hit and super easy. Just layer you favorite hummus on a plate and top with fat-free feta cheese, diced kalamata olives, roasted red peppers and chopped cucumbers. Serve with pita chips.


After that happy hour, I actually had a fun and real one with friends. We listened to a local band who played some of our favorite songs and I got an amazing ab workout with all the laughs we shared on this chilly Friday evening.


I ended my relaxing and recharging weekend with a little holiday decorating. I haven't put a tree up in a couple of years so it was actually enjoyable to be in the spirit to put it up. Now if I can just keep kitty #2 away from it.

And the holidays begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment