9.30.2013

Week in Review

This past week was a little blurry. I spent the week focused on my co-workers health providing health screens and consultations for them. I do enjoy spending time with them, in the peacefulness of my office, away from the hustle and bustle of the store. I am excited to work for a company that truly cares about the health of their employees as well as their customers.


I was surprised by a wonderful customer, Denise, with this adorable fall flower arrangement. Even though the days get long, I get tired and a little worn out, things like this gently remind me I am in the right place in my life. I feel fortunate to know my path and my placement with work. And who doesn't like to be appreciated?  Made me feel like a million bucks!


I ended the week with a fabulous visit from my parents and my sister spending the whole weekend!  I hit the jackpot with bunches of homegrown produce from my parents garden and fruit trees. My sister won gold in her Special Olympics golf tournament (go Kate, rockstar golfer!), my mom and I shopped til we literally dropped and then topped it off with a fun dinner with my family and friends (of which I prepare, almost solely by myself, thanks to my grillmaster father).  

I take a deep breath today and am just thankful. What a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment