3.28.2013

Spring Forward

I am loving this amazing warmer weather and sunshine. Makes me feel rejuvenated and refreshed, ready for another exciting spring and summer that awaits me.

National Nutrition Month has been fun for me this year. As a Hy-Vee Dietitian, I am fortunate to work with all the great departments at my store. This month I paired up with our catering, kitchen and our chef, Stacey. Chef Stacey and I went out and presented to groups how we eat right, our way, every day. We shared personal stories and favorite recipes, another fun way to spread a simple, yet personal nutrition message. It is so great working with a chef who shares the same passion for healthy but flavorful food that is easy to make.

Chef Stacey and I are always here to help you spring forward in making the meals in your life healthy and easy, just perfect to help you eat right, YOUR way, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment