4.27.2011

What Do You See?

What do you see when you look at this picture?
What I see and what you see may be 2 completely different things. I asked multiple people what they saw and these were the most common answers: School equipment, day care toys, a MESS!, and something my kids would enjoy to play with.

What do I see? A million different at-home exercise options. Jump ropes, hula hoops, and cones could set up a calorie-blasting obstacle course in my backyard. Exercise is all your personal perspective and what your wellness vision is. It does not only have to be a treadmill or free weights at the gym, it can be any challenge you are up for. Make it fun, make it full of variety and make it fit your wellness goals.

You don't need a room full of fancy gadgets to do workouts, all you need is a little creativity and the desire to do it. Take pictures of different rooms in your home, look at the pictures and see what your backyard obstacle course could be made of.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment